Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fishy Photos

I am hooked on the fishies at the moment. I have a couple spots where you can often see them feeding. They are just carp, but gosh, still fun to watch. The one that lives closest to me I have named Carl (or Carla, since I really don't KNOW). Last week I saw a bullfrog tadpole swimming in the creek. Oh how I wish I could have caught him for my pond at home. I have the cacophony of pond and tree frogs, and it would be well rounded with the bar-rumph of a bull-y frog.
So here are the fishy photos, Carl first. Next is one from the slough.
And to finish today's log off a
lovely peaceful photo of the Rock River.
How easy it is to unwind after a day
at the office when you can stop at the
River for 5 or 10 minutes. Only thing
better would be to have a huge cup
of coffee and a lounge chair while I am
doing that. Ah! Life is good!
Wait....are those alligators in the
water?????
Is this Lake Placid????

2 comments:

Erin Earls said...

I love the pictures and was so enjoying the last one until you said the A word. I am terrified of them.

Scrappy Moments said...

Great Photos :) Love the Pond :)